Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. Subject of the Conditions of Participation and Organizer
- These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the competition. The description and procedure of the respective competition takes place as part of the respective competition campaign on the Five Skincare Facebook page .
- The organizer of the competition is Five Skincare GmbH, Badenerstrasse 575, 8048 Zurich, Switzerland.
- By participating in the respective competition, these conditions of participation are accepted.
- The competition is not connected to Facebook, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Facebook.
- Everyone who has reached the age of 18 and is resident in Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Germany or Austria is entitled to participate in the competition. Employees of Five Skincare GmbH and affiliated companies as well as dependents of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not allowed.
- Eligible Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by taking either of the following two actions: 1. Like ("Like") the Sweepstakes Posting. 2. Leave a comment. In any case, this rating, including comments, must be left in place until the winners are selected.
- Participation is possible until 20.05.2018, 12.00 p.m.
3. Winnings and Winning Notification
- Among all eligible participants we are giving away 3 make-up remover from Five Skincare.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants within one week of the entry closing date. The winners will be notified via the Facebook comment function or in a separate posting and asked to send an email to an email address provided there, in which the personal data is properly and truthfully completely transmitted. This information is used to send the prize.
- If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a substitute draw.
- Only one prize is possible per participant.
- The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
- If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts an appropriate replacement prize.
- The prizes will be sent to the winner by one of our shipping service providers to the address provided.
4. Liability and Indemnification
- By participating in the competition, the participant releases Facebook from any liability.
- A breach of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides incorrect information or if the photos or other content (e.g. comments) used violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be viewed as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or that violate social decency in any other way.
- If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize can be subsequently revoked.
6. Early Termination and Amendments
- We reserve the right to prematurely end the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing a deadline, or to change the course of it if it is not possible for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons ( e.g. prohibition by Facebook) it is not possible to guarantee that the competition will be carried out properly.
- We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of the participants' personal data if we process it ourselves. We will only use the personal details of the participant and their other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only save, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his consent. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will then be deleted. The participant can request information about the data stored about his person at any time. Otherwise, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be accessed at https://fiveskincare.com/pages/datenschutzerklaerung .
8. Final Provisions
- Should the Conditions of Participation contain ineffective provisions, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
- Swiss law applies. Legal action to review the draw is excluded.